Dance Workshop Class Fees (New Fees Effective AUGUST 28 2017):
- Casual Class (75mins) = $23.00
- 6 Class Pass Valid for 6 weeks from date of purchase = $120.00
- 6 Week “unlimited” class pass valid for 6 weeks from date of purchase = $345.00
- 1 week “unlimited” class pass valid for 7 days from the date of purchase = $60
- 10 Class Cards = $215.00 (4 months validity from purchase date)
- Please note that the BALLET, TAP, JAZZ BASICS CLASSES, only permit term-enrolled students.
Enrolment and Payments:
- Enrollments for a new basics term can be taken from 2 weeks prior to the new term start date.
- You can come in personally to the studio to enrol and make payments for classes. OR;
- You can call the studio on 08 9443 6966, and make your payment over the phone via credit card.
**Casual classes and 10-Class Cards are non refundable. If you are unable to make it to class, or change your mind we cannot issue you wih a refund. You may receive a credit for classes missed, but this credit can only be used within the same term of purchase. (Please see our FAQ’s section for further explanation, or speak to reception for further explanation)
Great studio north of the river! Love Ashanti’s classes.
Great classes for beginner up to advanced, big range of genres, heaps of fun and great exercise, lovely talented teachers and the end of year performance is a highlight of my year.
Friendly staff with a healthy mix of making us work for it whilst also being encouraging and funny. A great experience that welcomed me back into dance.
I cannot thank Gianni enough for our amazing experience!! 30 friends with barely any formal dancing experience rocked up and put our pride and safety in his hands! What a fun activity!! I’m so glad I chose to hold the beginning of my night with him at the studio!! We learned some Salsa, Cha cha and applied it to every Dirty Dancing song we could!! We literally had the time of our lives!! I can’t wait to go back!
I have loved all my classes at The Dance Workshop, I find them both challenging & fun, with proper warm up and excellent workout!
With such a range of dance styles and experience levels, there’s something for everyone. I love the fact it’s targeted to adults looking to start something new that they’ve always wanted to do, or get back into a style they used to dance as a youngster!
Great, friendly atmosphere with people who are passionate about dance. No judgements. I feel like I can let loose, be myself and dance my heart out!!
I’ve been doing in the absolute beginner class with Priscilla now since Term 1 & have loved every second. She is so personable & helpful. I am looking forward to continuing on & hopefully becoming more graceful than the baby elephant I am now 😉
For class enquiries and more information