Calling All Dancers – Professionals, Teachers, Students – EVERYONE!
We need YOU !!
History will be made with Perth’s BIGGEST Flashmob in the heart of the City of Perth on the 11th December 2012 to raise funds for the Children’s Cancer and Leukaemia Research Foundation.
The Dance Workshop’s very own – Ashanti Suriyam has choreographed the fun, easy steps for this once-in-a-lifetime flashmob extravaganza!! Which is online ready for you to learn: http://keep-the-flame-alive.com/choreography.html
Join the Honourable Lord Mayor Lisa Scaffidi, who is also participating in the Flashmob!
The flashmob will be also documented and filmed by Channel7 – this is a great opportunity to be a part of history, to remember and honour those affected by cancer.
What we need now is people to sign up to DANCE!!! We would love to have your staff, students, family, friends to sign up to learn the moves.
The Flashmob is in aid and support of the Children’s Leukaemia and Cancer Research Foundation.
And if you need some extra reasons to join in and support, here are just a few:
• To keep the fight going.
• To honour and remember a loved one.
• To raise awareness.
• To raise money to help fight this disease.
• To raise awareness to the pain that having Cancer in your life can bring.
• To say Goodbye.
Dance Rehearsal Days:
– 2nd December’12 (Main Rehearsal Day) 9:00am – Perth Demons Oval, Lathlain
– 18th November’12 & 25th November’12 (Smaller rehearsals should you not be able to make it on the 2nd December’12) both of these November rehearsals are at the Dance Workshop Studio, 2:30pm to 3:00pm.
There is NO cost to sign up and take part in the FLASH MOB.
Please go to: http://keep-the-flame-alive.com
To participate in the flashmob EVERYONE MUST REGISTER individually.
We hope to see as many Dance Workshop students, family, teachers, & staff there supporting this cause!
Yours in dance!
Ashanti & Selina